Acid Base

Home Forums Equilibrium Concentration Acid Base

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tosine
    Participant

what are the elements of acid?

RTDex
    Participant

Ive recently seen some spectacularly acid and base etched blades, but cant find anything at all about it anywhere on CKD.

But I want to learn how – on stainless.

If its anywhere on CKD, please direct me to it; if Im in the wrong arena, please bounce me over where I belong.

Just as one instance, I recently saw a beautiful Bowie blade, on which the maker had apparently soaked pieces of string in some sort of acid or base, and scattered them all over the blade in random fashion. VERY interesting blade indeed.

Can anybody tell me where I can read about etching entire knife blade surfaces?

Thank you

Gene

RTDex
    Participant

The medical student next to you, realizing that there is an examination question on acid base balance, begins nervously hyperventilating and then faints. You make him breathe into a paper bag and he recovers. If you had drawn and analysed his blood when he fainted you would have expected to see?

A. decreased pH, decreased pCO2
    B. decreased pH, decreased pCO2
    C. elevated pH, decreased pCO2
    D. elevated pH, elevated pCO2

RTDex
    Participant

And I have faced it. Let’s discuss this question.

RTDex
    Participant

It is cleared

RTDex
    Participant

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is and it is excellent idea. I support you.

RTDex
    Participant

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent idea. Completely with you I will agree.

RTDex
    Participant

I advise to you to look a site on which there is a lot of information on this question.

RTDex
    Participant

sorry you have to go through this mess. Hang in there it will go away
    I am just curious what antiboitic did you take that gave you c-diff?

RTDex
    Participant

I can not participate now in discussion – it is very occupied. I will return – I will necessarily express the opinion.

RTDex
    Participant

I am am excited too with this question. Prompt, where I can find more information on this question?

RTDex
    Participant

Absurdity what that

RTDex
    Participant

I regret, that I can help nothing. I hope, you will find the correct decision.

RTDex
    Participant

Very amusing question

RTDex
    Participant

It agree, your idea is brilliant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X